The thought of planning a wedding ceremony can be daunting and overwhelming. Our role is to use our experience to guide you through the whole wedding ceremony process. We will:
- Incorporate your ideas to personalise your ceremony
- Find out a little more about you both and share your story (optional)
- Provide you with loads of ideas and samples
- Look after all the legal stuff for you
- Make you feel relaxed in all phases of the planning and on the ‘big day’
- Be professional, but not ‘stuffy’
- Use our experience of over 600 weddings to help you plan your day
- Have one fee that covers everything
Call us and we can show you how we can assist in making your wedding day stress free.
Small Weddings or Pop up Weddings:
Thinking of eloping or just after a no fuss ‘I just want to get married fast’ option? Would you like the celebrant and photographer, and even a venue provided for you for one low cost? We can provide an intimate, affordable and no stress option for your wedding – a pop up wedding! See the FAQ page for more info or call us for a quote.
We offer a full range of ceremonies and each ceremony will include printed certificates and a copy of the ceremony.
Renewal of Vows:
You can reaffirm your love for each other by renewing your wedding vows or after sharing all those experiences together, make some new ones!
A great way to officially welcome your newest arrival into your circle of family and friends. You can also announce the god parents/guardians/mentors of the child. Can be used for baby naming, 1st birthdays or even adult naming or renaming.
Provides same sex couples with an opportunity to celebrate their love and commitment to each other.
Already married wedding ceremony:
Great option for couples who marry overseas but want to celebrate their commitment and love for each other with their Australian family and friends who may not have been able to attend the actual wedding.